We employ talented students all year round!
We offer you the chance to grow your experience in your studying field, whether you want to join us for an internship or partner with us for executing your thesis. We are looking for bachelor or master students who are interested in a traineeship in one of the following fields:
- IT & Engineering
- International Business Management
- Marketing & Communication
- Project Management
- Product Management
- UX/UI/Digital Design
For graduation internships, specific assignments can be coordinated with the college/university and the wishes of the student. We also allow the traineeship/assignment to be part of specific programs, such as Erasmus.
- An ambitious self-starter willing to join a scale-up that is currently growing exponentially?
- Eager to plan for success and willing to persevere when the going gets tough?
- A great team player whose result-oriented attitude inspires others?
- A clear and honest communicator, with a positive attitude?
- Keen to share your knowledge with co-workers, and grow your own skills as well?
- Excited to work in the world of leisure and entertainment?
Then you might be just what we need!
BMI Leisure is a successful and profitable scale-up and has acquired a top tier position as a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution provider within the leisure industry. Our all-in-one solution has been recognized as best-in-class for entertainment centers worldwide. We help these centers to optimize their full operational flow across venues, enhance the guest experience and automate their marketing efforts.
We’ve been in the industry for over 20 years and have recently exceeded our growth targets with a YoY revenue growth of over 28% and recurring revenue growth of over 20%. We hold a global customer portfolio of over 300 accounts across 70 countries, and have currently a growing team of 30 experts with 15 nationalities.
What we can offer
We are a very dynamic company, and the list of things that we can offer you is long and distinguished:
- Opportunities to leave your comfort zone & to travel
- Real work to do, forget about doing copies of files all day long.
- Challenges, we have lots of those here!
- Work in an English-speaking company in the heart of Europe!
- Student accommodation