At BMI Leisure we work on the growth of entertainment businesses by providing premium software solutions. And our committed team needs the help of a French-speaking sales representative!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic colleague who will be our expert when it comes to French-speaking regions and the French language in general. A colleague who can create long-term relationships with our existing and future French-speaking clients.
Being a sales representative you will actively search for new opportunities, whilst keeping our longtime customers happy. You plan your own time and ensure that travel is prepared efficiently to facilitate as many effective contacts as possible.
Your own personal touch is very similar to the region for which you are responsible. After all, every region is characterized by its own culture and customs.
There is one constant: our business is one of the relationships. Customers must be able to regard you as a confidential adviser.
- You are responsible for the development and the follow-up of a customer/prospect base- both by telephone and on the spot- of entertainment centers
- You ensure a good relationship with both existing and new customers
- You set up market strategies in collaboration with the other Sales Representatives
- You exchange market information and keep the sales team and the other departments up to date via, among other things, weekly reports
- You will find yourself in a rapidly growing SME with international activities and a technically advanced product
- You are part of an enthusiastic team. Playing ping pong, going to entertainment centers, or having a drink together are not exceptional events
- You can count on a serious amount of autonomy and responsibilities
- You receive a competitive salary package in line with your experience, supplemented with meal vouchers, internet, PC, mobile phone, and reimbursements for when you go abroad
- We immediately provide you with a full-time contract of indefinite duration