Are you a digital marketeer at heart? Do you want to become part of a SaaS scale-up? Read on.
We are looking for a digital marketeer to join our marketing team. Your main responsibility will be to create demand generation campaigns – with a key focus on generating as many MQLs as possible to support our company’s growth. You will work closely with sales to manage the lifecycle stages of incoming traffic, and achieve high conversion rates.
You focus on delivering the right content and conversations throughout the customer journey. Because of that, you have outstanding communication skills and know how to translate our messages to the right audience. Furthermore, you are result-driven, assertive and carry a great sense of responsibility.
Your job responsibilities include:
- Set-up of demand generation campaigns, with a focus on MQL generation
- Content creation to support these campaigns and our thought leadership strategy
- Creation of brand awareness, email marketing, lead generation, and lead nurturing campaigns
- Managing the contact database and workflows in HubSpot, own the lifecycle stages
- Having a clear focus on our buyer/candidate persona and know how to reach them
- Publishing content on our websites and social media to back your campaigns
- Continuous optimization
- Are fluent in English. Both spoken as written
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Have experience with B2B digital marketing, such as SEO, content marketing, SEM, social media, advertising and email marketing
- Have experience with marketing automation and CRM (preferably HubSpot)
- Have experience with CMS (preferably Craft)
- Are result oriented
- Have a can-do attitude, work independently and proactive
- Have an eye for detail and are a perfectionist
- Can manage your own projects and time
- Are eager to learn new things, and dare to color outside the lines
- Are versatile and flexible, and able to switch easily from one different kind of task to the other
An affinity with tech is a plus.
BMI Leisure provides you with all the conveniences that make your work, personal development and life as balanced and enjoyable as possible.
We aim to be successful by growing together. That’s why we are committed to bring you to your full potential by leveraging and growing your skills and expertise. We offer ample opportunities to grow alongside the company, allowing you to have significant impact and stimulate your own career path.
We strive for an inclusive internal culture that’s built on trust and provide you with freedom and flexibility to fulfill your role. We expect an equal commitment and“can-do” mentality to go the extra mile and maintain pole position.
At BMI Leisure, we offer an inspiring and energizing environment, and a highly motivated team to work with in an international context. On top of a competitive salary and the usual perks, we can offer you a share in our joint success through our employee equity plan.
About BMI Leisure
BMI Leisure is an established SaaS company in the leisure industry. We help entertainment centers worldwide optimize their full operational flow across venues. And that’s not all. Our all-in-one solution enhances guest experiences, automates marketing efforts and offers 24/7 support.
We’ve been surfing the waves of this industry for over 20 years. And while the water’s not always been nice and steady, we keep on expanding and improving.How? you may wonder. Thanks to a growing team of 30 experts from over 15 nationalities. And of course, the over 300 entertainment centers from 70 countries who believe in us and continue to trust us as the best partner for their growth.
Apply for this vacancy
Does all this sound compelling to you? Go ahead and apply by sending us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject name: Digital Marketeer Applicant.
Or you can call +32 14 560 070 and ask for Henri.