BMI Leisure is a successful and profitable scale-up and has acquired a top tier position as a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution provider within the leisure industry. Our all-in-one solution has been recognized as best-in-class for entertainment centers worldwide. We help these centers to optimize their full operational flow across venues, enhance the guest experience and automate their marketing efforts.
We’ve been in the industry for over 20 years and have recently exceeded our growth targets with a YoY revenue growth of over 28% and recurring revenue growth of over 20%. We hold a global customer portfolio of over 300 accounts across 70 countries, and have currently a growing team of 30 experts with 15 nationalities.
To foster our big ambitions and accelerate our exponential growth, we continue to expand our team. Therefore, we are looking for a TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER who speaks English and Dutch fluently.
- Help, support, and educate customers – both on the phone and on location
- Ensure an active follow-up of customers on how they use our software and services
- Travel to install software on-site and provide training on how to use our solution
- Report on progress and improvements
- An ambitious self-starter willing to join a scale-up that is currently growing exponentially?
- Eager to plan for success and willing to persevere when the going gets tough?
- A great team player whose result-oriented attitude inspires others?
- A clear and honest communicator, with a positive attitude?
- Keen to share your knowledge with co-workers, and grow your own skills as well?
- Excited to work in the world of leisure and entertainment?
Then you might be just what we need!
What we can offer
We aim to be successful by growing together. That’s why we are committed to bring you to your full potential by leveraging and growing your skills and expertise. We offer ample opportunities to grow alongside the company, allowing you to have significant impact and stimulate your own career path. We strive for an inclusive internal culture that’s built on trust and provide you with freedom and flexibility to fulfill your role. We expect an equal commitment and “can-do” mentality to go the extra mile and maintain pole position.
We offer you an inspiring and energizing environment, and a highly motivated team to work with in an international context. On top of a competitive salary and the usual perks, we can offer you a share in our joint success through our employee equity plan.
Apply for this vacancy
If you are interested, feel free to send us your CV to email@example.com, Subject name: TECHNICAL SUPPORT OFFICER APPLICANT.
Or you can call 014 56 00 70 and ask for Henri.